EMEA Intelligence 2013
'EMEA Intelligence' is an international intelligence, forensic sciences and surveillance technologies conference and exhibition, which will take place in Istanbul/Turkey.'
'EMEA Intelligence' is designed to introduce intelligence processes and tecniques as well as surveillance technologies to identify possible significant criminal violations, and to swiftly execute strategic decisions.
Sub-topics including homeland security, cyber crime investigations, data recovery, corporate investigations, data models, digital identification, lawful interception, counter espionage, technical surveillance counter measures, video analysis, cryptology, and many more will also be among other subjects which will be discussed and showcased during the event.
'EMEA Intelligence' will provide the right platform for intelligence, and surveillance professionals to network with their colleagues and vendors, through presentations, seminars, workshops, demos and more. Exhibiting companies will benefit from meeting with potential local and international buyers, and interacting with them face to face.
What is new in EMEA Intelligence 2013
- All stands will have a back room for easier communication when deemed necessary.
- Some conferences will be government only. Entrance will only be possible with barcoded badges through turnstiles.
- Badges will be colored seperately for Private Sector Visitors, Government Employees, Exhibitors.
- Merkatum's CEO Confirmed as Speaker at the EMEA Intelligence Conference 2012 in Turkey
- U.S. Department of Commerce – EMEA Intelligence Press Release
- A Message from President Obama
- A Message from Secretary Locke
- Googlizing Intelligence - Signal Magazine
- The Dangers of Turning Spies into Generals (and Vice Versa) - Wİred Magazine
- Clapper Is Still the White House Favorite for Intelligence Czar - Newsweek